Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
The Gamification Summit - New York
Thursday, September 15, 2011 at 8:00 AM - Friday, September 16, 2011 at 4:00 PM (EDT)
New York, NY
Gamification Summit NYC (September 15-16, 2011, New York City) is the leading, must-attend event in the dynamic and evolving field of gamification. Bringing together thought leaders and experts in game mechanics and engagement science, Gamification Summit NYC offers two days packed with keynotes, lectures, case studies, workshops, panels, and exhibits. Attend Gamification Summit NYC and learn how gamification is rewriting the rules of marketing, product design, customer relationship management, and user behavior--and how you can get your business in the game.
Just a sample of what you'll see and do at Gamification Summit NYC:
- Speakers from Gilt Groupe, Google, SAP, Scholastic, Pearson, NBC/Universal, RecycleBank, Kiip, AirAsia, MTV Networks, and more
- Keynote Address by Susan Bonds, the visionary designer behind Flynn Lives for TRON Legacy
- Exhibits from leading technology and service providers including Badgeville, Bunchball, and Cynergy
- Uncover the facts, hear real-world success stories, and master the best practices that drive engagement
- Learn how the techniques of social games and game mechanics engage audiences in advertising, finance, branding, publishing, education, health, the enterprise, and more
- Connect and share ideas with visionaries, authors, and experts during networking and social events
- Turn your business needs into actionable gamification strategies using proven practices in a hands-on Gamification Workshop led by expert and author Gabe Zichermann
This event will sell out. Register today to insure your place.